We have been busy. Our last release debuted the Voltra Audio Archive, which we were working on for the last few months, and this current release also presents a few important requested features — a track list view and playlist importing and exporting. Read on for a full list of changes.
View your collection as a sortable list with continuous play. With the new track view you can:
- View your tracks as a list
- Sort columns by Title, Album, Artists, Year, Genre, Time, Date Added, Number of Plays, and Sync Status
- Continuous play of your track list — play a song and then keep listening to the tracks in your list
Import and Export Playlists
Voltra now imports and exports .m3u playlist files, so if for some reason you need to reset your data, your playlists can be safely saved. We will be adding support for more import/export filetypes in the future.
Voltra Audio Archive
Just a reminder that syncing is also available with the Voltra Audio Archive in this version. We will be sending out invites for the iOS App Beta shortly, please let us know if you would like to be on the list!
We also added a Sync Now option to the track/album menu for this version, so you can prioritize sync items (move them to the top of the sync queue).
- Backup music and data to your personal archive
- Access your music on multiple computers
- Access your music with the iOS app (beta coming soon)
- View your downloaded items
- Prioritize items to sync
- Tag editor album edits to Disc Number and Composer will now write to the tracks
- Add Sync Now option to move item to the top of the sync queue
- Added Licenses to About section
- Added option to Equalizer to inherit OS audio settings
- Linux and Windows are now using native control bars
- Tidied up the header by moving the sync icon to opposite side of header than the view icons
- Improved the wording and delivery of error messages
- Fixed issue where a deleted artist does not get removed from the list until refresh
- Fixed a bug where the queue window was not draggable on Linux
- Fixed credit card entry input (text color) in dark mode
- Fixed a typo in alert dialog
- Fixed issue where the album and playlist sort menu was being activated from different views
- The change log can also be seen here: docs.voltra.co/desktop/releases